Saturday 18 September 2010

Accommodation


I've been here 5 days now and I'm getting used to everything. I now don't really pay attention when walking to the local station and back. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to my local station (Meidaimae) and there I just hop on the Keio line and can get to Shinjuku in under 10 minutes. Pretty convenient.

I live in a Meiji University-run halls for international students. Lots of different flats in one building. There are 8 people in my flat but I've only met 2 of them - I think everyone just wants to do their own thing. I've attached a photo of my room. Its quite posh but that means its also quite expensive. We have to top up the machine to use the shower and air con but it doesn't seem to drain down too quickly. I have 2 showers a day and use air con alot and its only got down by 200 yen so far.

It seems like a good place to live for the year. Could've been alot worse.

1 comment:

  1. what a rich bastard. I have no aircon or heater... ghetto to the bone son! x

    ReplyDelete