Monday 6 December 2010

Random Update


Been a while since I wrote anything on here. I haven't particularly done anything of interest. Just going round random places, eating random things. I've also been ill with (possibly) food poisoning. Ho hum.

I think I'm coming to the end of my first term at Meiji. Well, at least the Japanese classes. I have 3 weeks left of those and then I break for Christmas on 24th December - cutting it fine. I still have business classes after that but I only have 3 of those. I'll basically be on holiday for a few months before I go on real holiday...

I also have a new found irritation concerning Japanese people and cameras. The photo I've added is from a place called Koishikawa Korakuen; a small park in central Tokyo. Now the one photo I took was enough for me but Japanese people seem to take a photo every 5 steps. At the beginning I was considerate and waited while they took the photo before going past them but now I don't care and just continue on walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment