Saturday 18 December 2010

Une petit update


One more Japanese lesson before I'm on Christmas holidays. Although I'll still have the few business lessons, the next Japanese lesson won't be for a few months. Slackers. I'll be celebrating Christmas on the 24th and hopefully going to a nice restaurant :)

Been quite cold recently (I should have brought a coat really...) and we haven't done much of note. Christmas shopping, watching 24, class play, etc.

I've attached a random picture. It's where the majority of my lessons are based; in a place called Ochanomizu. Meaning 'tea water'.

3 comments:

  1. You'd certainly be thinking about a coat if you were here - it may get up to the dizzy heights of minus 3 today. Does it ever snow in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very rarely and it gets up to a whole inch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you got the right gender for 'update' in French. :)

    ReplyDelete