Sunday 3 July 2011

Busy Weekend

I've been told to update more...

Met up with some friends on Friday & Saturday. One went to Cardiff on exchange last year and had come to Tokyo for the weekend. Hadn't seen her in a year so it was good to see her again.

On the Friday we walked around Shibuya and went to a planetarium - a posh cinema where you sit horizontally and have the image protected onto the curved ceiling all around your head. It was pretty impressive but because it cool, dark and relaxing we all fell asleep. I wish I could live in the planetarium...

On the Saturday we went to Kichijyouji to go to the zoo and an all-you-can-eat sweets place called Sweets Paradise. The zoo was quite small but it was only about £3. My favourite bit was when we got to play with some Guinea Pigs! Then we went to Sweets Paradise and ate far too much and felt sick.

On Sunday I went to Shibuya again with Thanh Thanh and bought an iPad. Very pleased with it.

It's Monday now and I still feel full and sick.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh. Looking forward to hearing about the iPad :D

    Also, all-you-can-eat sweets place sounds great! Although i guess you can only (and should only!) eat so much in one go, so perhaps people don't really do the offer justice? I'd give it a good go though! Was it like pic-n-mix, or Japanese sweets? (i'm far too excited about all this, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like cakes and pastries and things. Also do savoury stuff like curry and sandwiches which weren't as bad as I was expecting.

    I'll talk about the iPad later tonight :p

    ReplyDelete