Thursday 28 October 2010

China Town, Hirabayashis etc

I haven't done an update for a while for the simple fact that I haven't really done anything of note recently. However, people keep asking me to update this so...

Went to China Town in Yokohama with Penny a week or so ago. It's basically the same as the one in London except its a bit more than a novelty street. This one is about 5 novelty streets. Not sure what I expected really. There was a big panda shop though. Afterwards, we walked all the way back to the main Yokohama station and slowly got home in the rush hour.

Last Sunday I went to the Hirabayashi house to say bye to Makoto. Also saw the brother for the first time this year. He's working pretty much everyday (even on Sundays) like a good little Japanese employee but took the evening off. The Wii got dragged out after a while and I thrashed everyone at Mario Kart. The mum beat me at Wii Tennis though...

Other than these things, I can't remember anything else apart from the usual lessons. It's been raining a lot here and apparently there is a typhoon on the way. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment